Your quilts look awesome! bec and emi got me into the rag quilt thing last year and i made about 6 of them--- for other people. So this summer I'm taking all my scraps and makin one of my own! haha Anyway- yes- the first couple chapters of the host are hard to get into- my friend warned me of that but once I got going, i was seriously reading it at stop lights and while I was moving SLOWLY in construction...:) hope you like it!
4 comments:
Your quilts look awesome! bec and emi got me into the rag quilt thing last year and i made about 6 of them--- for other people. So this summer I'm taking all my scraps and makin one of my own! haha Anyway- yes- the first couple chapters of the host are hard to get into- my friend warned me of that but once I got going, i was seriously reading it at stop lights and while I was moving SLOWLY in construction...:) hope you like it!
Well look at you miss handy dandy quilter!! You're killing me! They look fantastic
Wowwee! Beautiful!
These are fantastic! My quilting book is the only book I kept from college! It's about time to pull it out again and do another.
Post a Comment