1. Leave a comment on my blog of a memory we have had together no matter how long you have known me. Please leave as much detail as possible. Help me remember our memory together! Let me clarify....my long term memory is and always has been NO GOOD! Do not be offended if I say something like, "was I there?" This has nothing to do with you and everything to do with me. I am trying to work on it, but I can't remember if it has ever worked?
2. Post this on your blog and see how many people have memories of you, kinda fun too see what people have to say!!!
5 comments:
ummm- let's go with talking in the hot tub at the hotel in st george after pop's funeral...that was definitely an eye opening experience for me. :) but also- riding with you and me and becky and sometimes wendy in the camero with your mom- hahaha- who gets the hump?
I remember you coming over to help me out with sharing time in primary, since it was my first time. I also remember going to your house to visit teach you :)
Ok bear with me. I just might bust out something you remember? (I hope) I've got a couple so open up that memory bank would ya?
1. The School supply store. Do they have a bathroom? Need I say more?
2. When I was little and couldn't sleep I would go into your room and you would read me, "If you give a Mouse a cookie." (maybe close your eyes and rub your temples for that one:)
3. Watching Ellen HBO special for the first time at Grandma's condo. I was pregnant with Ash and I thought I was going to give birth right there on the purple comforter.
4. No matter what I always remember and know that I can talk to you about anything and everything. And you will never judge me.
5. Call me on my radio....code word...Santa's got a brand new bag. Dollar store.
i THINK melisa was there- maybe not. but it was the first time we had all talked about stuff like grandma and growing up and both sides feeling like the other family was the "favorite" and things. it was interesting to me.
Ok I'm not sure if I want to bring up the good the bad or the ugly!! HA HA Let's go with I can remember you coming to my birthing classes with me when I was pregnant with Jacob and you telling me we are not going to spoon. Oh seriously to funny. There is also all the scrapbooking weekends, stealing your clothes, your Mazda, your Saturn (let's not go there) Your white shorts with your blue boots, Your big hair, laying in bed the night before christmas guessing what we got, helping me with all my children, working together at vermax, your bar-b-q's in your backyard. Oh so many good ones... You are a wonderful sister and thank you for the memories.
Post a Comment