THIS IS A SPOILER ALERT FOR MY MOTHER.....YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VIEW THIS POST UNTIL AFTER MOTHER'S DAY!
Another batch of quilts have been completed and delivered. I have been busy doing what I love, quilting! This is a great time of year to share this great hobby of mine. Lot's of people to share wonderful, fun quilts with. Enjoy!
Emma's 2009 birthday gift...Her Wizard of Oz quilt

Cute little runner for Wendy's birthday

Kirstin's quilt for her newly redecorated master bedroom

Quilt for Diane Quist for her to hang in her stairway

Teacher Appreciation Gift for Ms. Mirrione (nick's 3rd grade teacher)

Ms. Reifel's (riley's 6th grade teacher) teacher appreciation gift

My mom's 2009 Mother's Day gift:
5 comments:
Absolutely incredible. I keep looking and these saying, "Angie made that! ANGIE.. made...THAT!! ANGIE MADE THAT!!!"
Amazing.
Take 3-
"I keep looking AT THOSE..."
I hate typos. Apparently, it's way too early on a Saturday to trust me with a keyboard.
It looks fabulous in my front room...thank you Angie...you're the best....Love ya Mom
These are great! Quilting is definately on my list of things I look forward to doing....when I have time? When I MAKE time!
Post a Comment