Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Softball Season






Riley's first season of Softball was a fun one. She really enjoyed this sport and hopefully she can make the Junior High Softball team in the winter. They managed to win 11 of the 12 games (they lost the very last game:( I on the other hand remembered to bring the camera for the last game. Riley didn't pitch that game and she got out the three times she was at bat. Not her best game. She surprised me with her ability and desire to pitch. She was very good and very consistant. She held up well under pressure. (note: at that age, I would have never had the courage to pitch. Way too embarrassing and way too much pressure. I would rather the earth open up and swallow me in).

1 comment:

rubyroberds said...

You are definately my granddaughter...way to go Riley O...I wish I could have seen your games...I love baseball...love you..grandma