Thursday, April 29, 2010
Week-end with Sisters
There is just nothing better then a week-end with your sisters. I have the best sisters in the world. No one makes me laugh harder, makes me feel better about myself, or understands me better then my sisters. They bring with them an energy and a spark of laughter. I love that about them. I think the only person more excited then me about their arrival was Riley. Getting to spend one on one time with her aunts was priceless to her. She just goes on and on about it. Laughing and remembering funny situations, thoughts or comments. She just can't get enough. Can't wait to see them again in July. LOVE YOU GUYS!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so fun for you guys! I can only imagine the laughter that went on that weekend!! And look at you skinny-mini. Great job!
Post a Comment