Dominick chose to play the trombone. He is the ONLY trombone player in the 5th grade band and has taken the responsibility of that 'heavy load' quite well. Again, I am of NO help when it comes to practicing, so he is on his own and has turned into quite the little musician. He can play a mean Hot Cross Buns! They did not really play any songs at their first concert, but we are looking forward to hearing them at the December concert.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Fall Recitals
Riley continues to enjoy playing the violin. She amazes me everytime she plays. I know nothing about the violin and I am of NO help when it comes to practice. She has done this all on her own and continues to grow and progress. The Gilbert Jr. High Fall concert was very well done and it is amazing how well they sound when they all play together.
Dominick chose to play the trombone. He is the ONLY trombone player in the 5th grade band and has taken the responsibility of that 'heavy load' quite well. Again, I am of NO help when it comes to practicing, so he is on his own and has turned into quite the little musician. He can play a mean Hot Cross Buns! They did not really play any songs at their first concert, but we are looking forward to hearing them at the December concert.

Dominick chose to play the trombone. He is the ONLY trombone player in the 5th grade band and has taken the responsibility of that 'heavy load' quite well. Again, I am of NO help when it comes to practicing, so he is on his own and has turned into quite the little musician. He can play a mean Hot Cross Buns! They did not really play any songs at their first concert, but we are looking forward to hearing them at the December concert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
outstanding...wish I could of been there....xoxoxoxox
I too wish I could have been there! Love you guys
Does sound great. I can't wait until Sidney sounds as good!
Post a Comment