
Brian with his new Utah flag that he willl proudly display each game day

This kids got all snuggly in their new pj's from grandpa and grandma on Christmas Eve. We had a quiet low key Christmas day this year. We are so blessed and we are so thankful for all that we have and that we are able to provide for our family. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Bella with her new snuggly jacket and Riley sportn' the new UGG boots

Dominick opening one of the many layers that his IPOD touch was wrapped in

Sock Monkey hat.......just plain awesome!

Before all the madness started

Riley and I went to the Nutcracker this year, as we do every year. This is the new Nutcracker that we added to the collection.
1 comment:
So glad to see your Christmas was fabulous. Looks like fun was had by all!
I don't want to be the one to break the news...but I'm not sure that Ute flag will want to be flyin' too high when they take to the basketball courts. I watched a game the other day and whoa - it's bad.
That's not trash talk...it's just the truth. My own DH will be suffering through as well.
So hang in there True Utah Man! Things can only get better - really - only better. :)
Post a Comment