Saturday, March 8, 2008

My First Tag

Considering this is my first blog "tag", please hang in there as I try to come up with 50 things about me!

1. My name came from the obituaries. Mrs. Angelina Maria Rodriguez died around the time I was born. My mom thought the name was pretty and went with Angela Marie Roberds.

2. Each day I start off with a list of things to do. As I complete them I place a check mark in the box. Nothing brings me more joy then a completed to do list.

3. If I do not start the day off with a check list......NOTHING gets done.

4. My favorite drink is a 32 oz diet coke with a splash of vanilla flavoring from the QT down the street. They have the BEST drinks.

5. I own a label maker and I am not afraid to use it.

6. I secretly want to get the new Himalayan Cat Webkinz.

7. I have taken up quilting the past year and I love it. I meet with a fun group of women every Thursday to quilt. This day is now know as Holy Thursday and nothing interferes with that day!

8. Granted this has only been the case for the past week, but I have been able to stick with my ALL CASH budget. No more debit card! I am empowered by this concept and I am the first to admit that I have a problem when it comes to using credit cards/debit cards. Just take them away.

9. I have been getting my nails done since I was 15. I would sacrifice the food budget to get my nails done. This is a must in my life. FYI, the gas price increase has now affected my nail price. The petroleum products used in the nail products has gone up, therefore my price has gone up.

10. My favorite artist growing up was Billy Idol.

11. I can remember when the Michael Jackson Thriller video was released on MTV. And it only came on every so often. So when it did come on we would all run down stairs and crank up the volume. It was so cool.

12. Because of the movie Jaws I have a serious phobia of water.

13. I tend to procrastinate and I work better under pressure.

14. My favorite store is Costco. I can't make it out the door without spending $200.00 at that store.

15. I buy Linen and Sky scented Febreze by the case.

16. I love to sleep. My bed is my favorite place in the world.

17. I used to lay out on the roof with my sisters using vegetable oil on our skin and lemon juice in our hair.

18. One place I would like to visit before I die is Italy. A Mediterranean cruise would be ideal.

19. My first kiss was in 6th grade. Up on the stage of our Elementary school.

20. My left foot is bigger then my right foot. So shoes never fit both feet comfortably.

21. When I was younger I wanted to be a nurse. Then I realized at the sight of blood I feel faint.

22. I have never broken a bone.

23. I have bungee jumped off an 18 story tower secured by my ankles over a small swimming pool in Las Vegas, NV at Circus Circus. What a rush! And yes, I would do it again.

24. I have never been nor will I ever be a Utah Jazz Fan. They are unable to go all the way.

25. I am a reality show junkie. Thank heavens for DVR's and TiVO.

26. Half way done and I need a Diet Coke.

27. My ideal job would be to work for the Post Office. Sorting all the mail, processing all that paperwork, filing into all those bins and cubbies. Heaven.

28. I suffer with Migrains from time to time.

29. I love to read. You would think that my spelling would benefit from this past time, but my spelling is not so good. Thank goodness for spell check.

30. I love the smell of new tires and permanent markers. Oh, and I have a slight desire to chew on rubber bands like they were a piece of gum.

31. I believe that laughter is the best medicine.

32. I just want to own a cell phone that is just a cell phone. I don't need the internet, I don't need a camera. I just want to make and receive calls. This is harder then it seems.

33. White walls is not an option in my house. I need each room to be painted an actual color.

34. I can honestly say that since I purchased the reusable grocery sacks from the store, I have yet to actually remember to bring them in when I grocery shop and use them. They stay in the car under the backseat.

35. My lucky number is 13

36. After having babies my bladder control ain't what it used to be. I can now admit that I have actually wet my pants out in public. My sister was there at the store with me and can confirm the awful situation I was in.

37. If I could change one thing about my body it would be my height. I would like to be 4-5" taller, preferably in my legs.

38. I vow to never know when I actually get gray hair by constantly highlighting with blond tints.

39. My idea of camping does not involve a tent, it would need to be an actual hotel or cabin with running water and mattresses.

40. I prefer the cookie dough over the baked cookie.

41. I love to go to amusement parks.

42. I have eaten an entire sleeve of thin mint Girl Scout cookies in one sitting.

43. I will not watch a movie if Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, or Tom Cruise are in them.

44. I believe that there is such a thing as "TOO MUCH OPRAH"

45. I like to sleep on my side with the blanket pulled up close to my face.

46. I like to nice and quiet when I want to fall asleep, Brian needs the TV on. This is a problem!

47. I grind my teeth while I am sleeping.

48. I did not need braces. Well, I did not need braces bad enough to justify the expense at the time. They were straight enough.

49. My favorite food is a potato. Baked, mashed, whipped, fried, etc. I have not met a potato that I did not like.

50. I couldn't be happier that I made it to the end of this tag.

I tag Becky, Emily, Wendy, Ruby, and Susanne. Good luck.

2 comments:

rubyroberds said...

May the force be with me....

rubyroberds said...

hey I sent my list and it didnt show...man I got to do it again????