Monday, May 26, 2008

The New "Do"

As mentioned earlier on my b-day post it was time to cut my hair. Here are pics of the front and back view. Much better!




I must also let you know that my sister took the picture of the back of my hair and then was going to take a shot of the front view, but it was at that time that baby Kate fell over on the concrete and bonked her head. Picture time was over at that point. So I took the front view by myself the next day.

3 comments:

Melisa said...

I think you should also mention in this post that with the second shot of the hair...your niece almost suffered from a concusion.:)

The Gooch Family said...

Hair looks great! Love the cut!

Melisa said...

OK, that was a joke. Now don't be surprised if someone turns me into child services:)