Monday, May 26, 2008

S'more FUN

We are taking full advantage of the awesome weather that we are having here in AZ. It is the end of May and our nighttime temps are only in the 70's with high's during the day in the mid 80's. Although fire wood is hard to come by this time of year we managed to find some pine chips at the local Lowes and a crate in the back yard that needed to be disposed of. Nothing quite like the smell of pine and marshmallow's. I want you to also take note of the family pic because the next photo I ever post of myself will be when I have managed to loose about 60 pounds!!!!! I am liable to be harpooned this summer swim season. WHAT A MESS! Somebody stop me from eating, somebody help me from myself! It is always nice to have a break through with a little thing called REALITY every now and then.




2 comments:

Melisa said...

I think you look F A N T A S T I C. As Nacho Libre would say:)

Becky said...

You're beautiful! Love you getting this blog thing!