8 Shows I Like to Watch
1. Survivor
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. America's Next Top Model
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. Dancing With The Stars
6. Lipstick Jungle
7. Dirty Jobs
8. Wipe Out
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Italian Village (so far away right now)
2. Zupa's (still too far away)
3. Macaroni Grill
4. Einstein's Bagel (does this count as a restaurant?)
5. Pei Wei
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Daphne's Greek
8. Any Mexican restaurant
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. I finished my Christmas tags for card group
2. I suffered a migraine
3. Went to Pack Meeting
4. Received a package from Kirstin in the mail
5. Stayed up until midnight
6. Made it through another "groundhog day" at work
7. Picked ornaments off the Helping Hands tree
8. Signed up for the Biggest Loser weight loss contest at work.
8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1. TWILIGHT movie
2. Mashed potatoes and gravy
3. Visiting the Spinetti's in CA
4. The Utah/BYU game on Saturday. GO UTES!
5. Christmas in Houston
6. Bedazzling my new Twilight t-shirt
7. Thanksgiving Break
8. Sleeping in tomorrow
8 Things I Love About Fall
1. Cooler temperatures
2. Cooler temperatures
3. Cooler temperatures
4. Cooler temperatures
5. Cooler temperatures
6. Cooler temperatures
7. Cooler temperatures
8. Cooler temperatures
8 Things On My Wish List
1. A Dyson vacuum
2. More time to Quilt
3. That my sister would move back to AZ
4. To do gingerbread houses with my mom one year
5. To travel to Europe
6. To have this post over with
7. That my Christmas shopping was done
8. The Utah has a 12-0 season
3 comments:
I am so proud of you! WEW. Aren't we glad we got that done?
did you seriously bedazzle your own twilight shirt?! haha awesome.
Have you replaced Europe for the East coast???????
Post a Comment