Ok, so was it worth the wait? I am going to have to go with YES! Such a fun afternoon with Riley and her friends. They were typical giddy preteen girls. Just jabbering away while we waited in line. Then once we made it into the theater, more jabbering as the anticipation grew. Then things grew quiet right up until the moment that Edward walks into the cafeteria. Then it turned to shrills and giggling (I must admit I was one of the girls shrilling and giggling). This point of the movie lived up to my every expectation! In fact most of the movie lived up to my expectations. It is a keeper! After the movie, while in the restroom, there was more giddy girl talk going on. Lot's of discussion about how cute Jasper was, lot's of girls liking Jacob, and of course us die hard Edward fans defending his cuteness. Can't wait to see it again and again.
p.s. The previews for the next Harry Potter movie, the Half Blood Prince, were played and it looks like such a good movie. Ah, to be alive in Harry Potter and Twilight time. I LOVE IT!
5 comments:
You still reign supreme as the coolest mom I know. :)
I think that's a darling picture of you and Riley.
What a fun day! Riley is lucky to have such a "cool" mom! :)
i was waiting to see what you thought of it! haha- i'll post something soon. hilarious!
ahhhhh I think I will quietly wait for the dvd to come out...mom
Post a Comment