Saturday, March 12, 2011

Well I've done it again

We have grown by one and the good news is I don't have to give Riley a birthday or Christmas gift this year. We stumbled upon this little cutie at the PetSmart adoption day. I knew it was a mistake to even enter the store and after A LOT of begging, justification that Riley and the dog "had already bonded", and yes, even tears. I said...."whatever". She really is a good dog so far. She is a year old and I have to admit I am a little excited about blinging up the thing. My first purchase was a pink collar with bling.


Boomer, Riley, Bella, and daddy are estatic, I am trying to still warm up to the idea and Dominick should be thrilled when he gets back from his friends cabin next week.

2 comments:

Amy said...

How funny! She's too cute! Looks like you have a new member of the fam!

Fame said...

i'm jealous! if i had more of a yard, i'd join you in pet ownership :)