Monday, August 22, 2011

Back in Session

Well our summer break is over, although the summer weather is in full swing, and the kids have gon back to school. We all could have used a few more weeks off, but I guess they can go back. So begins the "rat race"! Dominick is a big 6th grader and is ready to rule the school. I am a little sad that this is our last year in elementary school:( We are going to miss our school family after this year is over.
Riley is ready so ready for high school and she was so excited to go. Her comment when I picked her up the first day was, "high school is awesome....I LOVE IT!" She is going to have so much fun and I hope she can keep the positive attitude and energy going over the next four years. There is so much to learn and so much to do during those years at high school. I hope she takes advantage of it and stops to "smell the roses".
She chose this outfit for the first day because she thought her butt looked good in these jeans:)

No comments: